- VidhiNama invites submissions from students, professionals, or others interested in publishing with us.
- VidhiNama welcomes all articles related to law and legal issues.
- The article should be the original and unpublished work of the author and it should not be under consideration for publication anywhere.
- Co-authorship of up to 2 authors is allowed for the articles.
- Articles over 20% plagiarism would be rejected without review.
- The word count of the article should be above 1500 words.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to publish submissions that do not adhere to the prescribed word limit if it deems the submission fit to be published.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, with line spacing of 1.5. Appropriate footnoting should be given wherever necessary. The font size for footnotes should be Times New Roman Font Size 10 with single spacing.
- Any uniform method of citation can be used (Bluebook, MLA, SILC, NUJS Law Review, ILI, etc.).
- If you are not sure which method to use, you can use the VidhiNama citation.
- All articles must be e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line including Your Name and Title of Article.
- Full Name, Passport-size formal photograph, Affiliation, E-Mail and Contact Number(s) of the Author(s) shall be submitted in a separate file along with the submission.
- The article must be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
Note: The above-mentioned submission guidelines and procedure are for publication on Web Portal of VidhiNama. To submit papers for publication in Journal, visit: this link, or copy this address: https://vidhinama.com/call-for-papers-vidhinama-law-journal/.